Freeomy is a sharing platform where members offer their household items for loan or swap or offer skills to swap/barter. By pooling and sharing resources within the community we collectively reduce over consumption and waste, reduce financial pressures and facilitate social interactions via sharing and in our groups.
Our ‘Premium Business Offers’ provide businesses the opportunity to test and receive feedback on product samples or service trials in exchange of member actions. Premium Business Offers are available to members on our paid, Premium Membership. As a business, you offer samples, trials or discounts in exchange of the participant providing valuable product feedback assisting with development, a product launch or via increased brand resonance with positive reviews on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and/or Google Reviews.
Business Membership provides the opportunity for your business to utilise Freeomy members to benefit your brand and product. Gain access to our tribe of individuals and households who are committed to sharing and supporting businesses like yours and the wider community. Our members will trial your new concepts and provide quality feedback to enhance and speedup market entry.
Business Membership includes Assisted Product Listings provided by Freeomy Administrators maximising business opportunities and accelerating growth.
We create your campaign and forward you qualified members details wanting to assist your listings requirements as they come in.
Freeomy Premium Listings are available to Australian businesses @ $19/listing
Contact Matt on 0427 231 074 or fill in the below form to get started
Statistics show the strong influence of Social Posts and Online Reviews
A recent survey by Podium discovered 93% of respondents say online reviews do impact their purchasing decisions, 82% of consumers read reviews before making a purchase decision, and 60% look at reviews on a weekly basis.
A further report by The Drum suggests that customers do trust and engage with online reviews regularly and these reviews remain very influential when it comes to making purchasing decisions.
Social influencers play a role in growing audiences, as minor influencers (users with 1,000 to 10,000 followers) drive 87% of post volumes for hospitality brands. Major influencers boosted the volume of users talking about brands by 61%
General Online Review Stats
- 97% of people read reviews for local businesses. BIA/Kelsey
- 90% of respondents who recalled reading online reviews claimed that positive online reviews influenced buying decisions, while 86 percent said buying decisions were influenced by negative online reviews. (Dimensional Research)
- 91% of 18-34 year old’s trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. (BrightLocal)
- 93% of consumers say online reviews impact their purchasing decisions. (Podium)
- 89% of consumers read businesses’ responses to reviews. (BrightLocal)
- 93% of people who use mobile to research go on to complete a purchase of a product or service. Most purchases happen in physical stores. (Google/Nielson)
- 3.3 is the minimum star rating of a business consumers would engage with. (Podium)
The Value of Positive Reviews
- A one-star increase in rating leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue. (Harvard Business School)
- Customers are willing to spend 31% more on a business with excellent reviews. (Invesp)
- A half-star rating increase translates into a 19 percent greater likelihood that a restaurant’s seats will be full during peak dining times. (UC Berkeley)
- 82% of consumers read a product review before purchasing an item online. (Qualtrics)
Graphics from Podium: http://learn.podium.com/rs/841-BRM-380/images/2017-SOOR-Infographic.jpg
Example Premium Business Offers:
The statistics provided above paint an important picture on the influencing nature of social media and reviews of businesses/brands/products on these networks. Freeomy members can play an important role in assisting local enterprises in their business success while gaining access to free goods and services. It’s another win/win opportunity for Freeomy Premium Members and our Business Partners.
A wide range of goods and services can be offered, for example, graduates from massage colleges and beauty therapy schools are eager to start their new business and require practice or reviews to gain traction, they can offer up a trial in exchange of a review and social post. University students that have just graduated in their chosen field also need access to new clients which could be offered up in exchange of agreed value (posts/reviews etc).
A restaurant or cafe has just opened or released a new menu item, they have quite times during the week, the business can offer a menu sample to Freeomy Premium Members in exchange for valuable feedback and/or social posts/reviews.
All types of businesses that iterate or create new products/segments can benefit from the valuable feedback and online reviews individuals can provide.
Empty tables in cafes & restaurants. Professional services with time slots available. Excess products, out of date products, last season’s fashions. Brand new products or product updates, along with modifications or upgrades to services. All of these goods and services can be exchanged for influencer posts and online reviews, or, as a direct swap for labour.
Freeomy is the Freedom Economy assisting individuals, households and local businesses gain access to resources and opportunities resulting in a win/win, low impact, low waste exchange.
Be part of the new way to build reputation and gain customer growth for your business.